How cute would this be as a gift for a little girl’s birthday or at a baby shower? I had all this stuff in my craft closet and was ready to dump it. I decided to turn some future trash into treasure- one of my favorite things to do, actually!
Here is what I did…
-Basket (though I have a cute tin I might try out next. You could use a terracotta pot too- those are cheap and easy to find in a ton of sizes!
- Spanish Moss
- That green foam stuff for floral arrangements. You could also use Styrofoam.
- Sticks of some sort. Mine were plastc things I got somewhere so long ago. You could use Kabob skewers, Popsicle sticks, chop sticks… pretty much anything!
- Floral tape.
- A variety of bows.
1. Cut your foam to fit inside your basket.
2. Cover foam with Spanish Moss.
3. Wrap your sticks in floral tape.
4. Attache clips to sticks and arrange in basket. You may have to break some sticks to play with the height of each one once placed in the basket based on what looks good to you.
And you’re done!