I think any parent would agree that getting your kids to help around the house is not always the easiest thing to do. Often times I find myself thinking “Its not worth the hassle. I’ll just clean it myself!” And I know I am not alone in this- parents all over the world for generations now have been trying to find the best system for engaging their kids in household chores and to work and be responsible in a fun and positive way. Well my friends, I’d like to introduce you to a system than really works!
- Sign Up for a free account. (Did I mention the program is FREE?)
- Upload a picture of your child and list their chores. You can have daily, weekly or monthly chores or bonus chores to be done every so often.
- Assign each chore a point value and name a reward that your child can receive upon earning a certain amount of points. Some of my friends have each point worth a penny, others have the reward come when their child has earned a total of 500 points or whatever. You’re the parent, you decide what motivates your child the best.
- Once the setup process is complete, your child can login and start working! After each task is complete, they put a check mark next to it and it is sent to you (the parent) via text or email for your approval. (This is one feature I love- they can’t just check the jobs as done and get their points- it all has to be approved by ME!)
- If you approve the task as complete, the points are added to the child’s account.
click the following icon to add your links and see what others have been up to: