Last week’s most popular link in our link party was “8 Words that Changed My Life“- a sweet blog post written by Holly who shares her journey of being diagnosed with breast cancer while planning a wedding all before her soon-to-be-husband was deployed to Afghanistan! (Have you counted your blessings today??) It is a must-read, really puts things into perspective! With this month being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought it would be appropriate to feature a topic of projects I’ve never featured before: Breast Cancer Awareness Crafts and Ideas. Here we go:
- Breast Cancer Cookies // Craft-O-Maniac
- Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet // Bombshell Bling
- Breast Cancer Gifts in a Jar // The Country Chic Cottage
- Pink Party with Free Printables // Bird’s Party Blog
- Free Printable Breast Cancer Tags // 100 Directions
- Breast Cancer Frame // Plaid
- “Save the Hooters” Card // Split Coast Stampers
- Hope Pumpkin // Karen’s Training Blog
- Breast Cancer Magnets // Adelina Rosa
- Free Breast Cancer Awareness Party Printables // Chickabug
Let this be your reminder to go check your ta-ta’s!
We’ll see you right back here each Friday for our Link Party Palooza where your ideas could be featured!