Nothing says “summer” like a nice, refreshing drink- and when you make it fresh and make it fruity, it’s even better! This Fresh Cherry Lemonade Slush is one of my family’s favorite. Not only does it taste delicious, it is also super simple to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. So bust out that blender and grab a straw- you’re going to make this slush and you’re going to LOVE IT!
Cherry Lemonade Slush Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted with stems removed
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- 1 cup lemon lime soda, optional
- Combine the lemonade, cherries, sugar and ice into a blender.
- Mix until desired consistency.
- Add lemon lime soda (optional) just before serving.
- Stir well.
Try freezing your cherries for some added slush to you drink!
There isn’t anything better than a nice, fresh, tasty fruit in the summer time… unless that fruit comes in slush form- you really can’t beat that!
Do you have a favorite summer drink recipe?
Leave me a link in the comments section of this post- I am always looking for something tasty to quench my thirst!