Here is a simple tutorial for the party favors we made for Ethan’s Halo Birthday Party.
I’m going to include some free downloads at the end of this post with some variations so you can use them for other party themes too.
I wanted to have something for Ethan’s friends to take home ,but I think 9 year olds are a little past the age of a goody bag with bubbles and plastic parachute men. And the boys loved getting their own packs of gum. (I loved that these only cost me about $1 each!)
- Pack of Extra Gum
- Tape (I used double-sided)
- Cardstock for Printable (free download below)
- Camo Ribbon
- Hole Punch & Corner Rounder, not shown
2. Place the printable on the front of the pack of gum and put the ribbon behind it. Lace the ribbon through the holes of the cardstock.
3. Secure the ribbon to the back and secure the cardstock to the front with some tape.
AND YOU’RE DONE!
Here are some free printables I made using the Sprik Space Trelis background.