-Clipboard (99 cents at WalMart!)
-Credit Card (don’t worry, your husband wont get mad at you for using it this time!)
-Embellishments (rhinestones, silk flowers, vinyl letters etc.)
1. Cut your paper to the size of your clipboard.
2. Coat your clipboard with a thin layer of mod podge then lay paper flat on top of clip board.
3. Using your credit card, scrape the surface of your paper to get all the air bubbles out.
4. Apply another thin coat of mod podge on top of your paper, making sure to cover every last inch of your paper to seal it to the clipboard nice and tight.
5. If you want a horizontal ribbon like I have, just apply a bit more mod podge in a line where the ribbon will go, place the ribbon on top of mod podge, then put more mod podge on top of ribbon.
6. Tie pieces of ribbon along the top metal clip part for embellishments.
7. Add any other cutsie items you want.
8. Let dry. Repeat on the backside. And done.