If you are looking for a fun, simple project that serves a good purpose, this craft supply organizer is for you! It is perfect to set on your desk or crafting table to keep supplies at arm’s reach. You could even make one for you kids to keep supplies handy during homework time- the options are endless!
- 6 cans- I used 1-quart paint cans from Lowes. They are around $3 each.
- scrapbook paper
- glue gun and glue stick
- Cut your scrapbook paper to fit around your cans. Remember, one side of each can is going to be face-down, so if your paper doesn’t quite wrap all the way around, you can place the naked part of the can on the bottom of the pyramid.
- Secure your scrapbook paper to the can by using some hot glue. Apply the glue to your paper and not to the can because the hot glue dries almost instantly to the metal can.
- Stack 3 cans on the bottom, using your hot glue to secure the sides to each other. Glue 2 cans on top of them, forming your second row. Top with the last can, securing with the hot glue.
- Lastly, fill your cans and enjoy!
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our FREE Home Organization Binder Printables + weekly updates filled with creative inspiration and exclusive freebies!