• 1 Box White Cake
• Food Coloring
• Vanilla Frosting. (My favorite recipe is here)
1.Make the cake according to directions, then separate into 4 different bowls, about 1 1/4 cups batter in each.
2.Add 5-6 drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix well.
3. Spoon batter into mini cupcake tins and bake @ 350° for 8-10 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test.
4. While the cupcakes are baking, separate frosting into 4 small bowls, and add 5-6 drops of food coloring to each and mix well.
5. Once the cupcakes are cool, cut off tops with a serrated knife and shamelessly eat the bottoms.
6. Pipe or spread a little color coordinated frosting onto the underside of one of the tops and then sandwich another top of the same color on top of the frosting.