It’s finally September and that means bring on the pumpkins!! Today we are sharing some of our very favorite decorative pumpkin ideas you can make for your home.
Do you have your seasonal decor up yet? Mine is slowly making its way into my home and I can’t wait to start on more projects. To help keep the fall inspiration coming, I’ve put together a fun list of 10 Favorite Decorative Pumpkins. Each of these are unique and will definitely make a statement in your home. Take a look –
10 Favorite Decorative Pumpkin Ideas
Grab some foam pumpkins from the Dollar Store and cut out cardstock to make some darling Halloween creatures.
My favorite fingerplay made even cuter!
3. Donut Pumpkins from Studio DIY.
Kind of a tease – they look so yummy!
4. DIY Pun-Kins from Studio DIY.
LOVE this idea – so clever and fun!
5. Confetti Pumpkins from Cloudy Day Gray.
Definitely doing these with my 2 year old – how fun and pretty!
6. Mummy Pumpkins from Making it Milk Free.
Spooky and fun all “wrapped up” into one!
7. Disney Character Pumpkins from Disney Rewards.
I’m not sure mine would look this cute, but I sure love how sweet these are!
8. Candy Pumpkin Holders from By Stephanie Lynn.
My older kids would LOVE these! We might have to give this idea a try!
9. Paper Pumpkins from Scrabook.com
A simple tutorial that adds some fun color and dimension to your home.
10. Linen and Driftwood TP Pumpkins from City Farmhouse.
Would you believe under that gorgeous linen is a roll of toilet paper?! I love these pumpkins – they are so simple and so pretty!
. . . . .
So what about you?
Will you be making any of these pumpkins this fall?
Leave us a comment, we’d love to hear from you!