Christmas is just around the corner, and then New Year’s will be here before you know it! If you’ve been enjoying as many tasty holiday treats as we have this season, you might already be thinking about making a New Year’s Resolution to re-commit to your health and fitness in 2015. If that sounds like you, we have some great news! We’re collaborating with some of our favorite bloggers on Pinterest to offer a fun giveaway designed to help you meet your health and fitness goals for the new year. We’re calling it our
“New Year, New You” Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive ALL of the following prizes:
- a Blendtec Designer 625 blender – to help you whip up healthy homemade smoothies, soups, sauces, and more!
- Blendtec’s “Twister” jar – this special blender jar will help you create even more healthy snacks using your Blendtec, including nut butters, dressings, and hummus!
- a KitchenAid 4.5-Quart stand mixer – this stylish stand mixer will help you make your own healthy breads and baked goods, and it will even shred grilled chicken!
- KitchenAid’s NEW Food Processor Attachment with Dicing Kit – prepping nutritious and healthy meals will be a breeze with this food processor attachment that slices, dices, and juliennes fresh veggies in seconds!
- a Fitbit Flex activity tracker – keep track of your physical activity throughout the day with this cool wristband activity tracker.
- the “Health and Wellness” essential oils kit from Spark Naturals – this kit contains a collection of essential oils to help address emotional health as well as physical health, including Lemon, Frankincense, Oregano, Melaleuca (Tea Tree,) Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Amend (Soothing Blend,) Respire (Respiratory Blend,) and Shield (Protective Blend.)
- a ZAQ Dew diffuser for essential oils – this attractive diffuser will enable you to reap the benefits of essential oil aromatherapy in any room in your home!
PLUS, the winner will also receive a $200 Amazon gift card to cover any other supplies to help you commit to a healthier lifestyle in 2015!
–> That’s over $1,600 in prizes! <–
Before you enter, we’d like to introduce you to all of the incredible bloggers who helped make this giveaway possible!
Click on the name of each site to check them out.
- Living Well, Spending Less - Living Well, Spending Less is all about the adventure of finding the Good Life on a budget… because a life well-lived is not so much about what we have, but who we are!
- Kids Activities Blog - Kids Activities Blog is overflowing with fun crafts, art projects, games and activities for kids- most with contents from your kitchen junk drawer!
- The Dating Divas - Each Monday, the Divas offer a fabulous date idea already completely planned out for your upcoming weekend. Throughout the rest of the week, they offer FREE flirty tips, tricks, tutorials, & darling printables to keep the romance alive and the sparks flying’.
- The 36th Avenue - The 36th Avenue is your number one destination for easy DIY projects, free printables, adorable handmade gifts and holiday ideas, delicious recipes and everything EXTRAORDINARY!
- Somewhat Simple - Somewhat Simple is THE PLACE for creative inspiration. Get inspired by thousands of simple projects, recipes, crafts, and more!
- Kara’s Party Ideas - Kara Allen is the party designer, author, dessert stylist & creator behind THE place for ALL things PARTY -KarasPartyIdeas.com. Kara’s Party Ideas holds millions of party ideas you can search, party recipes, a party supply shop, a fab party book, fun worldwide party workshops, an app & more!
- Mod Podge Rocks - Mod Podge Rocks is a collection of tutorials and how-tos featuring the world’s greatest decoupage medium. Come visit Amy for tons of inspiration.
- One Good Thing by Jillee - One Good Thing by Jillee is dedicated to sharing one good thing a day that makes life a little more simple, affordable, wholesome, and joyful! Millions of people look to “Jillee” each month for tips on living a more frugal and healthy life. Learn how to enrich your life while conserving time, money, and resources.
- Remodelaholic - If your goal is to make your house a home, then come to Remodelaholic.com. They will teach you the best ways to update yourhouse and design and decorate your home on a budget. Go from builder-grade to beautiful with their help.
- Lil’ Luna – Lil’ Luna is the one-stop shop for find all things creative! Come on over to find inexpensive & unique crafts, DIY projects, recipes, gift ideas, and more for any occasion.
- Craftaholics Anonymous – At Craftaholics Anonymous, Linda shares all sorts of fun and creative tips & tricks, crafts, tutorials, holiday ideas, and DIY home decor.