Looking for a fun project to do this weekend? We’ve compiled a list of a dozen DIY decor accessories you can create in no time! Gather your girlfriends and plan a crafternoon, or get creative while the kids are napping. Take a look:
1. Washi Tape Coasters from A Pumpkin and a Princess
2. Sweater-Covered Vase from Homework
3. Poster Board Topiaries covered in Moss from The Creativity Exchange
4. Vintage Display Tray turned Wooden Photo Collage from Me and My Scraps
5. Dipped spoons from Like a Saturday
6. Chic Pencil Holder from Happy Happy Nester
7. Turn doilies into candy bowls from DIY Candy
8. Lighted Sign from The Idea Room
9. Vintage Book Page Banner from Boxy Colonial
10. Party Napkin Garland from Jacks and Kate
11. Twine Bird’s Nest from Cupcakes and Crinoline
12. Mason Jar Potted Plants from Lolly Jane
. . . . .
So what do you think? Do you have a favorite? I love how simple all of these projects are. This has inspired me to go make something.