First I painted them all Heirloom White.
Then on the side facing outside, I decided to put our house numbers on them so that is what you see as you come up our walkway.
Then I wrote “home” on the other side so that is what you see from inside the house.
Then put some styrofoam balls in each pot and stuck in some faux greenery.
And lastly, I had hubby cut a 2×4 scrap we had in the garage to fit in the space above the door, so it would give the pots some height. Then I painted it the same as our wall color so it would blend in. I put a dab of super glue on the bottom of the pots to the wood. It’s a wide ledge and I slammed the door several times, as a test of course, and they don’t budge.
And now, this is what they look like from the inside…
And from outside…