I absolutely love Independence Day for all it means to my family and our country. And when you add some festive color to your celebrations, it becomes that much sweeter! Which is why I think these Red, White and Blue Drinks for 4th of July are so fun! This idea is going to change the way you serve drinks at parties forever. Seriously, you won’t believe how EASY they are to throw together. And they are so festive- they can go with whatever holiday or event you are celebrating. Here is how you make them…
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 drinks that are different colors
- ice cubes
- Fill each cup all the way to the top with ice.
- Pour the most sugary drink in the cup first.
- Very slowly, pour the second-most sugary drink. AND HERE IS THE KEY TO REMEMBER- Make sure the drink you are pouring drizzles directly onto the ice. If you pour it straight into the first layer of liquid without hitting the ice the colors will mix. And no one wants a drink that looks like dirty toilet water!
- Pour the last drink on top, again making sure you pour slowly and directly over the ice.
- Serve & enjoy!
Be safe and have fun this 4th of July!