With these Easter Bunny Treat Bag Toppers, everything is right in the world again. And we’re making your world right again for FREE!!
I love how simple these are to make, but they totally add a huge impact to the holiday fun! Anything that doesn’t require me pulling out my hair is a win in my book. 😉
Easter Bunny Treat Bag Toppers
First off, you’ll need to download these perfectly adorable bunnies by clicking here:
Once you’ve printed them off and cut them out, you’re gonna need a few supplies –
- Toppers (download from the links above)
- small cellophane bags (mine were approx. 3×5″)
- 5×5″ pieces of tissue paper
- easter colored candy
Now you could, of course, just put these cute things right onto small bags of candy and forgo the cellophane bags, but if you TRULY want maximum adorableness, this is definitely the way to go. 😉
- Start by filling your bags about 1/2 way full.
- Accordion fold your tissue paper, pinch in the middle, and twist.
- You can glue your tissue paper to the clothespin, but I didn’t. I think it would be easier to assemble if you did this step. But you don’t HAVE to.
- You can glue the toppers onto the clothespins, or you can just tape them on, either way works!
It’s ok to swoon over your creations. We won’t judge.
Wouldn’t these Easter Bunny Treat Bag Toppers be the perfect addition to your Easter Festivities? You can give them as gifts, use them as party favors, place settings, invites, etc! The list is endless!
*Not fun, but totally necessary DISCLAIMER: these downloads are for personal use ONLY, and are not to be sold digitally or physically. These Easter Bunny Treat Bag Toppers, and all of our printables, are not to be altered or changed. Do not use or copy any part and claim as your own. Thank you!