Want a fun way to use up all the candy the Easter Bunny left behind? Make Easter Candy Milkshakes! The kids and I made these yesterday and everyone agreed- they were delicious!!
Here is what you’ll need to make your own Candy Milkshakes:
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of candy (we used peanut butter eggs for one batch and Robin’s Eggs for another- they were both great!)
- 1/2 cup of creamer (you can add more if you want your shake thinner- ours were very thick!)
I will be honest, we make milkshakes quite often here, especially in the summer, but instead of using milk, we now use coffee creamer- it is a “secret ingredient” that makes all the difference!
For this recipe, we used International Delight “Sweet Cream” creamer and it was perfect! We have used other flavors before and we have never been disappointed! (One of my favorite combinations is Almond Joy candy bars, chocolate ice cream and Almond Joy creamer- YUM!)
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
For more Easter inspiration, visit the Easter IDeas Pinterest board from International Delight.
And be sure to follow INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT on all their social channels:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.