Tonight parents will grab their cameras and snap some fabulous pictures of their darling little boys and ghouls in their Halloween costumes. Shutterfly wants to help you make those memories even more meaningful!
There are several ways to get in on the fun:
1. CHANGE UP YOUR FACEBOOK COVER: Halloween-ify Your FB Cover with the Shutterfly’s Facebook App- there are several to choose from, click here to get started!
2. PHOTO BOOKS! Dedicate an entire photobook to your family Halloween Holiday fun, past and present. And take advantage of the sale going on- up to 50% off!!!
3. PHOTO GIFTS: Remember this spooky night all year! Make any of the cute gifts from Shutterfly, including this great iPhone case!!!
5. A PHOTO CONTEST: From now until November 7th, you can enter your favorite Halloween Photos into the Shutterfly’s Halloween Photo Contest. Click here for all contest prizes and details!
OH, and here is the most exciting part of the whole day-
I’m giving away a $75 gift card to Shutterfly!
You can totally have your Christmas cards done and paid for- how exciting is that? Or you can order the perfect meaningful gift for grandma and grandpa! Spending $75 on Shutterfly won’t be hard- their products are amazing!
Here is how to enter:
1. Watch this video and then leave me a comment telling me your favorite part:
2. Tweet the following message: “I want to win the @Shutterfly gift card! Pick Me!#SFLYHalloween somewhatsimple.com”
Leave me 1 comment for each task you complete. I will choose the winner next Monday, good luck!
Disclaimer: I am part of the Mom It Forward blogger network. Mom It Forward and Shutterfly partnered in support of this campaign. Shutterfly compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.