Girly Baby Shower Gift
Here is the little gift I put together for my cousins new little baby girl.
Here is what you need:
…wait, did I mention this gift is also very budget friendly? Not only do I love all things frugal, I get invited to a baby show every other week so if these items were all expensive, I would be in the poor house!
Pictured above is:
-A small plastic crate ($1 from Dollar Tree)
- Bows (I make these all the time and keep them on hand)
- Ribbon & Tule (for the crate)
- Stretchy lace (to make all the bows into infant headbands)
- A covered wipee case (Again, something I make often and keep on hand. Tutorial found HERE)
- Several little girl outfits- Don’t let this fool you into thinking you have to drop a ton of money on this! I bought all 5 of these outfits last week on clearance at Target. They were priced at $1.87 or $2.49 each!!! Keep your eyes out for good deals then stock up!
So I took all these fun items…
…rolled the outfits up and wrapped a matching headband and bow around each one…
…wrote a small note to baby Jenna…
…and stuck it in the front of the crate (which I weaved with ribbon and embellished with her name in pink vinyl…
…I stuffed the crate with all the goodies…
… tied it up with some Tule…
…and that’s it!