Last year my friend threw a Halloween party and among all the other spooky treats were these fabulous (and yummy!) deviled eggs!
Making them is simple:
1. Hard boil 1 dozen eggs. (I like Martha’s method for this)
2. Peel all the shells off the eggs, slice in half lengthwise and scoop out all yolks into a small bowl. Set egg whites aside.
3. Spoon mayonnaise into the bowl of yolks ’til the consistency and taste are to your liking. Sprinkle with Salt.
4. Add 2 drops of blue food coloring to turn the yellow yolks green.
5. Spoon the yolk mixture back into the eggs whites.
6. Top the yolk with a sliced olive and fill it with a bacon bit.
7. Dip the end of a tooth pick into red food coloring and drag across the egg white to create “veins”
Serve and Enjoy!