I must admit I haven’t ever used wonder under before and now that I have, I have a list of things I want to try!!! If you haven’t tried it, you must try it this week! Why?Well…
- It is cheap ($2-$3 a yard)
- It is is easy (cut out your shape, peel backing off, iron for 10 seconds, DONE)
- It is fun (I think it is my newest favorite craft supply!)
This shirt took me maybe 10 minutes to do- and half of that was reading and re-reading the directions found HERE just to make sure I was doing it right!
- I bought the shirt at Wal-Mart for $3.50
- I bought the Wonder Under at JoAnns for $2.50 (that was a whole yard and I used a handprint-sized piece so I have plenty extra for more projects!)
- I used scrap fabric that I was literally going to toss in the trash
- I got the free pattern from Trey & Lucy
…basically the entire project cost me less than $4. You can’t beat that!