Get into the Halloween spirit with some spooky Halloween decorations and transform your home into the coolest trick-or-treat destination on your block! Here are 10 Halloween decoration ideas we love:
1. This Vintage Halloween Mantel from Lolly Jane is freakishly fancy, complete with lace-covered pumpkins and spooky silhouettes.
2. The Happy Housie shares several decorating ideas on her Halloween House Tour, including this fun whimsical pumpkin centerpiece.
3. Make your own Felt Halloween Garland with Design Sprinkle.
4. Deck-out your door with a festive Burlap and Pumpkin Wreath from It All Started with Paint.
5. These Pumpkin Candle Holders would be a beautiful addition to your home, from Shopgirl
6. Another Halloween Mantel we love- this DIY Halloween Mantel from House by Hoff. Not everything has to be spooky, right?
7. Stir up something spooky, like these Halloween Apothecary Jars from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
8. Nothing says “Halloween” like a decorated pumpkin! But skip the carving mess and decorate your pumpkin with paint and craft supplies, with these ideas from Yesterday on Tuesday
9. We love the spooky sophistication of these Halloween Mercury Glass Bottles, from Not So Idle Hands.
10. If you just don’t have the time, energy or space to go out and buy a bunch of decorations, or if you want to add something special to what you’ve already got, you should try Digital Decorating with your Home Cinema Projector – it’s a great way to create a spectacularly spooky experience for your holiday visitors.
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2000 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector serves as the ultimate Halloween decoration – projecting off of walls, garage doors and even through windows, turning your house into spine-chilling entertainment for trick-or-treaters. Ranging from zombie infestations to singing and storytelling pumpkins, AtmosFEARfx’s DVD collection helps convert your walls and windows into a living decoration. Grab yours today from select e-tailers and the Epson online store.
So what do you think? Are you going to add any Halloween decorations to your home before those trick or treaters come knocking at your door?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Epson. I was given a projector in exchange for writing this post, but all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting my sponsors so I can continue to provide creative content on Somewhat Simple.