I hope you are all wearing your green today and if not, I hope everyone who passes you pinches you… HARD! Please enjoy these great St. Patricks Day Ideas that have been linked up to our link parties:
1. I love how simple this shamrock bouquet is, from Simple As That.
2. A clever “lucky charm” idea to give the kids- this Lucky Penny is from Pumpkin Petunia.
3. Turn some embellished green hearts into a shamrock with Sweet Something Designs.
4. Make your own St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt from Just Another Day in Paradise.
5. A simple, yet darling Leprechaun Trap from A Holiday Haven
6. Cute framed Shamrock Tree, from Inspiring Creations
7. Shamrock stamp from wine corks from Artzy Creations
1. Love this simple LIME wreath, from Oops I Craft My Pants.
2. I enjoy watching Becca from Blue Cricket spice up her frame wreath for each holiday- how darling is her St.Patrick’s Day Wreath?
3. A cute St. Patrick’s Day Garland is easy to make, Sweet Something Designs will show you how!
4. Still one of my favorite ideas is this one from Made- Split Pea Shamrocks.
5. Framed St. Patrick’s Day Printable from A Step in the Journey
6. Rainbow Prints on Canvas from All About the Details
7. St. Patrick’s Day Pillow from Burton Avenue
1. Fabulous St. Patrick’s Day Cake Pops from Simply Designing
2. Marshmallow Hat Treats, from Twiggle Box
3. I am such a lover of regular Rice Krispy Treats, this clover one is fantastic, from Simply Designing
4. It’s not easy being green… unless you are a cupcake in an ice cream cone. From Simply Designing
5. I could go for one of these Shamrock Shakes right now! From No. 2 Pencil
6. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes topped with lucky charm cereal from Just Call Me Maria
7. Mint Chocolate Fudge from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
8. Shamrock Cupcake Toppers (with a free printable) from Skip to My Lou
9. No Bake Mint Oreo Melt Aways from Lemon Tree Dwelling
10. Layered Jello Treat from Celebrating Holidays
11. Lucky Leprechaun Cookie Bark from Your Homebased Mom
12. Rainbow Cookies from Pint Sized Baker
13. Green Deviled Eggs from Whistle & Ivy
14. St. Patrick’s Day Bento Lunch from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
15. Two Tone Velvet Cupcakes from Tumbleweed Contessa
Tomorrow is my birthday and I still haven’t received that present you said you would send me. You still have time to overnight it. I like diamonds. (wink wink!)
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!!
(This post first published on Somewhat Simple in March of 2010 and was revised in March 2013)