1. Love this room @ SHOW & TELL, especially her DIY custom built washer/dryer cabinet!
3. Vintage charm meets modern day convenience @ THREE PIXIE LANE.
4. Beautiful redo over @ THE PUMPKIN PATCH, she spray painted her cabinets, genius!
5. If this were my laundry room, you would probably find me outside rubbing my clothes in mud just to have an excuse to wash them! Check out all the adorable details @ LARSEN LOVES.
6. This sign @ RENTERS NO MORE made me smile, SOOO true!
• Buy Energy Star washer and dryer:
• the washer/dryer will pay for themselves over their lifetime in $ saved on your energy bill.
• the water saved over the washers lifetime is enough to fill 3 backyard pools!
• they use less detergent.
• no agitator=less wear and tear on your clothes (prolonging their life) and gives you more
space, allowing you to do fewer loads!
• Add shelves, closet rods and cabinets for more storage and to hang dry clothes. Check out Easyclosets.com for custom DIY orginazation,
• Paint your laundry room a color you love, making it a more desirable place to be!
• Baskets, baskets, baskets. The more organized you are, the quicker the job will go!
• When choosing flooring for a laundry room, avoid wood flooring and ceramic tile, go for something durable like porcelain tile (unglazed to prevent slipping when wet).
Originally posted on Crazy Domestic by Megan, August 2010