Here is a simple tutorial for some Mini Pumpkin Place Cards that will add a darling touch to your fall table!
- Grab your materials
(click the links to find out where you can purchase the supplies I used)
- Paint your wood cutouts with chalkboard paint. Let it dry.
- Stick a nail into the side of your mini pumpkin
- Curl some wire around the nail.
- Slip your wood name tag over the nail.
- Add some bakers twine to the stem of your pumpkin.
- Write the name of your guest’s with your chalk and get ready to set the table !
It doesn’t get any easier than that!
. . . . .
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lowes. All opinions are my own.