My little sister’s boyfriend had a birthday last week, and she wanted to get him something special without spending a lot of money. I have made a mod podge frame several times for different people and thought it would be something cute for her to make for him- it is thoughtful, personal and will make her look all crafty and talented! Plus, this gift can be made in about an hour- perfect for the time crunch we were in!
- 5×7 wood frame- flat wood, no grooves or fancy corners.
- 15- 20 pictures- copy and paste them in a word document to re-size them to fit the width and height of your frame, then just print them off your computer.
- Mod Podge
- Sponge brush
- Brush a thin coat of Mod Podge onto wood and stick the pictures on top of Mod Podge.
- Once your pictures are in place, cover them with another coat of Mod Podge.
- Let it dry completely and then you’re done!!!
Simple, thoughtful and cute!
What other thoughtful ideas do you have to give a special someone that doesn’t cost a lot of money?
I’d love to hear about it!