1. How sweet is this footprint stool? I would LOVE a keepsake like this. via Simply Kierste
2. Make a personalized photo block puzzle.
3. Pretty much anything from Lisa’s shop would be fantastic, but I am particularly in love with these stacking rings. via Lisa Leonard
4. I bought myself this initial necklace when I only had 3 kids. Now I have 5 and I still LOVE it! via iDeclare Charms
5. A simple fabric monogram is a fun and thoughtful gift.
6. Work a little photo magic and make a darling bubble blowing image. via Pieces by Polly
7. Get the kids involved with this fingerprint canvas. via Alanna George
8. Or, use an entire hand print and make this hand print bird card. via Alanna George
9. I love how sweet and simple this flower necklace is. via JoJo and Eloise
10. We love this super simple with this Kid-Friendly Mother’s Day Card Printable.
Happy Mother’s Day everyone!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in April 2010. It was updated with our new favorite ideas in 2015.