Happy New Year!
Its great to be back to contributing after the last two busy months. And boy, they have been busy!! In addition to visits with family and friends, I started a new job, and launched my line of 2014 Printable Planners. But, now things have settled down and I’m finally turning back to all the projects that I’ve put off. I’ve resolved to get better about things like that. You could say I’ve set a goal.
That’s where this printable comes in. For quite some time I’ve wanted to start a journal. Writing down my thoughts at the end of the day is so cathartic and settling. So, in order to track both m y goals and my day, I’ve created this printable Goal Tracking Journal, and I’m happy to share it with you!
This Journal is my first attempt at an editable PDF. Just open it with Adobe Reader, and you will be able to add up to 8 of your own goals into the design. Then, as you use the journal you can keep yourself accountable!
What you Need:
- Paper, cut to 8.5×5.5 in.
- Adobe Reader to open the file
How To Make It:
- Download the COVER and the PAGES PDF.
- Print the cover pages on card stock or the paper of your choosing. The files are 8.5 x 5.5in size. I find that cutting paper down to size before running it through my printer is easiest for these half sheet pages.
- Open the pages PDF in Acrobat Reader. Click on the form areas and fill in your goals.
- Print your filled in PDF pages, as many copies as you want.
- Done! Put them in a binder, stitch them together, or use them loose leaf!
I’m very excited to use my journal this year. I’ve got some fancy pens and a beautiful discbound notebook to keep it in. I love my paper products! ♥ Happy Goal Keeping!