For quite some time I’ve wanted to start a journal. Writing down my thoughts at the end of the day is so cathartic and settling. So, in order to track both my goals and my day, I’ve created this printable Goal Journal and I’m happy to share it with you!
This Journal is my first attempt at an editable PDF. Just open it with Adobe Reader, and you will be able to add up to 8 of your own goals into the design. Then, as you use the journal you can keep yourself accountable!
What you Need:
- Paper, cut to 8.5×5.5 in.
- Adobe Reader to open the file
How To Make It:
- Download the COVER and the PAGES PDF.
- Print the cover pages on card stock or the paper of your choosing. The files are 8.5 x 5.5in size. I find that cutting paper down to size before running it through my printer is easiest for these half sheet pages.
- Open the pages PDF in Acrobat Reader. Click on the form areas and fill in your goals.
- Print your filled in PDF pages, as many copies as you want.
- Done! Put them in a binder, stitch them together, or use them loose leaf!
I’m very excited to use my journal this next year. I’ve got some fancy pens and a beautiful discbound notebook to keep it in. I love my paper products!
♥ Happy Goal Keeping!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Kayla is a Graphic Designer who spends her days working and hanging out with my Husband in Grand Rapids, MI. She was a contributor on Somewhat Simple in 2013-2014 but can now be found sharing her creations on her blog Say Not Sweet Anne.
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in January of 2014