This rice crispy treats recipe will change the way you make rice crispies forever!!! It is as simple as the original recipe, but with one extra “secret ingredient” that makes them not only sweet, but creamy- Biscoff Spread!
Creamy Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup of Biscoff Spread
- 1- 10 oz. package of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- Spay a 13×9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter and Biscoff Spread over the stove in a large nonstick saucepan.
- Add marshmallows to the butter mixture and stir until completely melted.
- Mix in rice crispy cereal and stir until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into your greased pan using a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until cool.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Yep, with just 1/3 cup of Biscoff Spread, your rice crispy treats will go from sweet and sticky to creamy and delicious!
Biscoff Spread is available in the Peanut Butter aisle in retail, club and drug stores nationwide and online at www.ShopBiscoff.com. Visit the Biscoff Store Locator for a more comprehensive list of stores.
All Biscoff products are:
- Made with all-natural ingredients, preservative-free and does not contain nuts
- Free of trans fat and cholesterol
- Made without genetically modified ingredients or artificial colors
For more recipes using Biscoff Spread, visit the Biscoff Pinterest Page.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Biscoff. I was compensated to write this post, but all opinions are 100% my own.