This rice crispy treats recipe will change the way you make rice crispies forever!!! It is as simple as the original recipe, but with one extra “secret ingredient” that makes them not only sweet, but creamy- Biscoff Spread!
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup of Biscoff Spread
- 1- 10 oz. package of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- Spay a 13×9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter and Biscoff Spread over the stove in a large nonstick saucepan.
- Add marshmallows to the butter mixture and stir until completely melted.
- Mix in rice crispy cereal and stir until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into your greased pan using a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until cool.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Yep, with just 1/3 cup of Biscoff Spread, your rice crispy treats will go from sweet and sticky to creamy and delicious! (Read more about Biscoff Spread at the end of this post, including where to get your hands on it!)
Love the Spread, Then Spread the Love
I’m entering my photo in the Biscoff “Spread the Love” contest. You should enter too!
Lotus Bakeries invites you to share how you enjoy Biscoff Spread – the cookie spread made from the popular Biscoff cookies – in the first-ever Biscoff Spread the Love Challenge. (The contest will run from July 1 to July 28, 2013- so don’t wait!)
How to Enter:
- Visit Biscoff’s Facebook page or the Biscoff Contest Site
- “Like” Biscoff on Facebook and upload a Biscoff Spread photo with a title and description.
- Lotus Bakeries will narrow down the photo entries to the top 30.
- Facebook fans will vote for the grand prize winners between August 5 (12 a.m. EST) – August 25 (11:59 p.m. EST).
- The top three winners will be announced on Facebook on August 30.
Take a look at the prizes up for grabs:
- First place – A trip to Belgium for two and a tour of the Biscoff factory
- Second place – $1,500 cash
- Third place – $1,000 cash
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Biscoff. I was compensated to write this post, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Biscoff Spread is available in the Peanut Butter aisle in retail, club and drug stores nationwide and online at www.ShopBiscoff.com. Visit the Biscoff Store Locator for a more comprehensive list of stores.
All Biscoff products are:
- Made with all-natural ingredients, preservative-free and does not contain nuts
- Free of trans fat and cholesterol
- Made without genetically modified ingredients or artificial colors
For more recipes using Biscoff Spread, visit the Biscoff Pinterest Page.