I can’t even stand how adorable these St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bag Toppers are.
These are seriously such a cute way to add a little pizzazz to your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations! Use them as gifts, party favors, place settings, bribes…. the list is endless. 😉
. . . . .
First, you’ll need to download these lovelies by clicking here:
Once you’ve printed and cut them out, here’s what you’ll need:
- Toppers (download from the links above)
- small cellophane bags (mine were approx. 3×5″)
- 5×5″ piece of tissue paper
- rainbow candies
- gold foiled candies
- glue or tape
Now, of course, you could skip the cellophane bags and just attach these right onto the bags of candy, but let’s be honest with ourselves here. This way is just so much cuter.
- Start by filling your bags about 1/2 way full of candy.
- Accordion fold your tissue paper, pinch in the middle, and twist. You can glue your tissue paper to the clothespin, but I didn’t. I think it would be easier to assemble if you did this step. But you don’t HAVE to.
- Now you can glue your toppers onto the clothespins, or you can just tape them on – up to you!
Aren’t those so much fun?!
*Not fun, but totally necessary DISCLAIMER: these downloads are for personal use ONLY, and are not to be sold digitally or physically. These St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bag Toppers, and all of our printables, are not to be altered or changed. Do not use or copy any part and claim as your own. Thank you!