Directions: Cut 2 pieces of felt and 1 piece of fabric to the same size. Cut any shape you like- we went with rectangles to keep it simple, but I was thinking some stars or circles would be darling too!)Make a tiny slit into one piece of the felt for the clip to slid through.
Just a couple of rules to make sure we are all playing fair:
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Include a short description of your creation and the name of your blog.
3. Grab our party button or link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.
4. Please no links to etsy shops or online stores.
5. If your link is deleted, don’t stress, just re-read these rules and join in again!
<a href=”http://somewhatsimple.blogspot.com”><img alt=”giveaways” width=”175″ src=”http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/stephd757/strut.jpg” height=”175″/></a>
I will visit every link from this online party and leave you a comment because I appreciate you joining me! Each weekend I will also choose a few of my favorite creations to highlight from the links submitted which will give you even more time in the spotlight. So lets get started, shall we?
Let’s see those projects!