Summer Inspired DIY Gift Wrap
Creating handmade gift wrap is not only frugal but really adds a special touch to any gift! The recipient is sure to know they matter!
Create a Gift Tag:
1. Cut a 3×3 square from 6×6 scrapbook paper
2. Hole punch the top and add an eyelet
3. Adhere vellum sentiment sticker to white card stock
4. Punch out a mini tag and embellish
5. Repeat step 2 for each tag and tie all together with bakers twine
Add Summer Flair to a Gift Bag:
1. Scallop punch a paper strip and glue to top of bag
2. Die cut scrapbook paper and glue to bag
3. Create a pinwheel using my technique for S.E.I.
4. Secure pinwheel to gift bag with two strips of washi tape