Last week’s link party had some amazing ideas! My list of things to feature just keeps growing week by week! There were several trends from the link party that I could have featured, but I chose to feature ten tutorials for throw pillows. Some of these pillows were linked up to old parties, which just goes to show, you never know when I might feature you on Somewhat Simple, so keep linking up!
1. This pillow was made by ripping the seams along one side of a placemat- a genius time-saving idea from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
2. This ruffled pillow is even prettier than the Pier 1 pillow it was patterned after, from Erin at Lemon Tree Creations.
3. Tanya bought a denim skirt at a thrift store for $2 and turned it into a fabulous throw pillow, from twelve-O-eight.
4. A Target placemat on clearance becomes a beautiful throw pillow, from Southern Lovely.
5. See Kate make a cute bow pillow, on See Kate Sew.
6. These monogrammed pillows are so stinkin’ cute and the side ruffle makes them over the top adorable, from Sada Lewis.
7. This bow tie pillow is dripping with Kristy’s fabulous style! I love these pillows, and I love Kristy, from The Diary of Dave’s Wife.
8. These pillows were given such personality with a stencil and some paint- I love this idea, from Designer Garden.
9. These pillows were made from a Pottery Barn fabric napkin- I love the bows, from Bargain Hoot.
10. And lastly, you are probably familiar with the Somewhat Simple Baking Contributor, Ashleigh, but did you know she not only makes uh-maze-ing cookies but she has mad talent behind the sewing machine? She made these Ruffled Pillows along with several others that are so cute- check out the entire post on Bee in Our Bonnet.
I will see you right back here tonight at 6pm Arizona time for another chance to Strut Your Stuff!