There are a ton of Kid’s Christmas crafts out there, but the projects I am featuring today are not only adorable, but they are super SIMPLE and fun activities for kids! Most of the projects only require a few materials to complete, and they are great for kids of all ages. Here is my list, of the Top 10 Christmas Crafts for Kids, in no particular order…
1. Five Finger Snowmen Ornament, from Full of Great Ideas ~ A friend of mine had a version of this on her tree years ago and I loved it then, and love it now! The cute little poem it comes with is so darling. This makes a sweet little gift.
2. Graham Cracker Gingerbread House, from Martha ~ I’ve seen these all over blogs lately, but Martha has several design options and a yummy frosting recipe that is too good not to duplicate!
3. Takeout Box Snowman, from Blue Cricket Design ~ With a few cardstock shapes and some glue, you can transform a takeout box into something fabulous!
4. Christmas Crayons, from Sew Totally Smitten ~ I posted a tutorial for how to recycle broken crayons, but this idea uses Christmas molds and is completely adorable! My kids love making their own crayons- I can’t wait to make these in all kinds of shapes and sizes!
5. Melting Snowman Cookies- These are almost too cute to eat!
6. Pom Pom Ornaments, from Skip to My Lou ~ Elmers glue, pom poms and cardboard from a cereal box- simply adorable, I love it!
7. Shaving Cream Snowman, from Parties and Holidays ~ The shaving cream dries puffy- my kids would love that!
8.Printable Nativity, from Catholic Icing ~ Download, print, color and tape- it doesn’t get any easier than this!
9. Thumbprint Tree Cards, from Brixton Life ~ Get your kids involved on making Christmas cards this year. So cute!
10. Wiseman Handprints, from Mrs. Karen’s Class- I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!
Feel free to pin this post!