Top 10 reasons why I Love You
This is a fun little craft that can be used as a gift for anyone you love! I am planning to make one for each of my kids to give to them for Valentines Day.
Here is what you need:
-Chipboard (aka Cereal Box) cut into your favorite shape. Michaels has an entire 5-page album in their dollar bins right now in some fun shapes, complete with that metal ring thingy that binds them together. (Why can I not think of the name of it? “Thingy” will have to do!)
- X-Acto Knife & Scissors
- Glue stick
- Fun paper
- Embellishments (ribbon, stickers, distressing ink, markers etc.)
*I didn’t end up using the Mod Podge, as pictured here.
1. Place a generous amount of glue onto your chipboard.
(Did I mention your kids can make these? Here is Leah helping me with mine!)
2. Place your chipboard onto the backside of your scrapbook paper, glue side down. Press firmly to adhere and smooth out any air bubbles you might get. Let dry completely or your paper will rip in the next step.
3. Using your knife, cut the scrapbook paper around the outside of your shape.
4. Embellish your book to your liking.
I printed out the 10 reasons I love my husband and then cut them out and distressed the paper’s edges. I added ribbons and buttons and tried to make it as “manly” as I can- but lets be honest, Valentines Day is a girly holiday, and my paper was pink and red- how manly could I be, right?
5. Stack all your pages ontop of each other, bind with the metal ring and add some ribbon for some added cuteness.
…and you’re done! Easy easy!