Last week’s most viewed link in our party was the post “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend” from Hoops By Hand.
This post has some great cleaning advice and do’s and don’ts for your diamond jewelry.
And speaking of jewelry, today I want to feature some of the amazing jewelry tutorials that have been linked up to my link parties. Some of these I have been hanging onto for a long time now just waiting for the right time to feature- today is the day!
1. Make Washi Tape Bangles with duct tape spools from White Lights on Wednesday
2. Soda Cans and Scrap Fabric Bracelets from Twelve Crafts ’til Christmas
3. DIY Jewelry Hanger from In Honor of Design
4. Make your own Polymer Clay Beads from The Handy Hausfrau
5. Soak some popsicle sticks in water so you can bend them, then make Popsicle Stick bracelets from Suzy’s Sitcom
6. Lace and Pearl Bracelet from Flaming Toes on Seven Thirty Three
7. Zipper Bracelet from A Girl and a Glue Gun
8. Corsage Wristlet from Sweet Charli
9. Framed Radiator Grill Jewelry Organizer from Road Called Life
10. From frame to Jewelry Caddy Organizer from Caps Creations
11. Framed Earring Organizer from Billie Monster
12. Bead and Knot Necklace from See Kate Sew
13. Button Bib Necklace from The Scrappe Shoppe
14. Vintage Button Ring from Holy Craft
15. Yo Yo Bracelet from Fresh Poppy Design
16. Flattened Penny Necklace from A Girl and a Glue Gun
17. Dollar Store Wood Earrings painted and turned fabulous from The Crafted Sparrow
18. Sweater Bracelets from Organize & Decorate Everything
19. Anthro Inspired Willy Nilly Bracelet from Flamingo Toes
20 Fabric Button Necklace from Blue Cricket Design
21. Ribbon and Washer Necklace from Blue Cricket Design