In need of something for dinner tonight? No worries, we’ve got you covered!
Take a look at this Upside Down Deep Dish Pizza-
- 1 lb. of lean ground beef
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef; rinse and drain. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Transfer meat mixture to a shallow baking dish or a 2-quart casserole pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in December 2009