The kids loved making this darling wreath, and I’m going to love pulling out every year! It’s so simple to create, and you’ll only need a few things to create a beautiful and simple memento.
Christmas Fingerprint Wreath
- Christmas Fingerprint Wreath Print
- Red Stamp Pad
- 8×10 Frame
- Print out your wreath (make sure your printer is set to print at 100% or none, and not zoomed to fit page)
- Grab your ink pad, place little fingers in the ink (make sure they don’t drag their other fingers in the ink), and place randomly on the wreath.
- You can write their names by one of their fingerprints if you’d like.
- Make sure you wipe their fingers immediately, or you may or may not have ink winding up on things you don’t want fingerprinted. 😉
- Place in your frame and enjoy!
So easy, and so darling! So are you ready to start making your own? Keep reading!