Let the countdown officially begin! This Printable Advent Calendar with darling Christmas Stockings is a simple way to celebrate the Christmas season!
Leave the hard candies and small toys aside and let’s countdown to Christmas with fun activities and random acts of kindness with a DIY Advent Calendar the whole family will enjoy!
These printable Christmas Stockings are a simple, but fun way to countdown to my very favorite time of year! I LOVE the festive designs, and the fun advent calendar activities on the back are a great way to celebrate the entire month of December with your friends and family. (Your kids are going to LOVE this!)
Take a look:
Stocking Printable Countdown
- stockings (download link below)
- ribbon or twine
- glue or tape
- Start by printing and cutting out your stockings and countdown activities.
- Glue or tape the activities to the back of your stockings.
- Clip each stocking to the ribbon or twine using your clothespins.
- Hang your stocking garland and have fun!
Christmas Countdown Activities on the Backside of the Stockings
We’ve included some activity cards in the printable pack to do each day of December, but feel free to add your own!
- Read your favorite Christmas stories
- Make Christmas candy or cookies
- Drink hot cocoa
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Make Christmas ornaments
- Take Christmas cookies to a neighbor
- Make paper snowflakes
- Start a puzzle to finish before Christmas
- Make homemade gifts for your family
- Look at Christmas lights in your neighborhood
- Read the Christmas story in the Bible
More Christmas Printables –
Ready to Download Your Printable Advent Calendar?
Enter your name and email in the form below for immediate access to the free printable PDF file!
*Not fun, but totally necessary disclosure: These downloads are for personal use ONLY, and are not to be sold digitally or physically. These Christmas Treat Bag Toppers, and all of our printables, are not to be altered or changed. Do not use or copy any part and claim as your own. Thank you!