This HUGE Christmas Stocking Printable is a fun way to decorate for my very favorite holiday!
This fun stocking printable that will add a festive touch to your Christmas decor! Just print it + frame it and enjoy it the entire Christmas season!
Are you guys familiar with Engineer prints that you can get suuuuuuuper cheap from online office supply stores? It is my new favorite way to print oversized black and white printables for CHEAP! Here is how to do it:
Christmas Stocking Printable
- stocking print (download from the link above)
- frame (head to Hobby Lobby and use a coupon! 🙂 )
- Print a HUGE engineer print from your favorite online office supply store. We like Staples, so we’ll show you how to do it on their site! Go to Staples.com >>Shop by Category >>Copy & Print >>Engineering Prints.
- Select the size you’d like. (I always do the 18×36 since it is a standard frame size and it is easy to find frames without having them custom made.) An 18×36 print at Staples is only $3.59 AND it’s often ready the same day or next-day!
- Once you have your print, frame it and admire how pretty (and affordable!) your new piece of Christmas decor is!
Instead of spending money on a frame, use some painters tape to tape these prints to your wall. You’d be surprised how nice they look in a collage! Give it a try!
Aren’t those so much fun?!
Disclaimer: As with all our printables on Somewhat Simple, this printable is for personal use only. It may not be mass-produced, sold, altered in any way, or claimed as your own. Email us for permissions and/or questions – we are SUPER nice! 🙂
. . . . .
Take a look at a few of our favorite Christmas Ideas: