Fruit dips are hands-down the tastiest additions to a beautiful fruit tray. Most of the time these delicious spreads are super simple to make and they don’t use a lot of fancy ingredients- which are 2 characteristics of a delicious snack I definitely appreciate! I recently hosted a baby shower for a friend and served this Coconut Cheesecake Dip alongside some fresh fruit. I love the tropical taste the coconut gives to this- and the added texture is fun too! It really is a TASTY treat. Here is how to make it:
Coconut Cheesecake Dip
- 1 brick (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 container of Marshmallow Cream (7 oz) (Affiliate link to AMAZON here)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- small handful (or more, if desired!) of shredded coconut flakes, toasted and cooled
- Combine the cream cheese, the marshmallow cream and the cinnamon in a small bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in the toasted coconut into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers or Oreos and enjoy!!
What is your favorite fruit dip recipe? I’d love to hear about it!