Any family with little boys in the home probably has a box (or 2 or 3!) of toy trains. Playing with small trains and tracks is like a rite of passage for a little guy… and girls love them too! I’ve put together a fun list of creative train ideas for kids- take a look!
1. What little guy wouldn’t LOVE his very own tracks in the comfort of his own home? Mom Endeavors shows this creative idea of making train tracks from electrical tape– so fun!
2. The perfect marriage between playing with trains and learning colors! Play-Trains has this fun train color-match activity.
3. The details for this Vintage Train Birthday Party are simple and darling, from The TomKat Studio.
4, This Dinosaur Train Cake from Positively Splendid is almost too cute to eat!
5. Take your Trains to the Car Wash with 5 Little Guys.
6. Make a cute Train Dessert Station for your little guy and his buddies, from Kara’s Party Ideas.
7. Paint with Trains on Canvas with Play-Trains.
8. Make a Candy Train, from Six Sister’s Stuff
9. Turn a Cardboard Box into a Train & Car Tunnel with Thrive 360 Living
10. Make your own Train Table with Reasons to Skip the Housework
There you have it! ALL ABOARD!!!