A few weeks ago we showed you how to get ready for your family photos this holiday season with some helpful tips and tricks on THIS post. Today we’re going to show you how to take those beautiful pictures and create custom Christmas cards or simple slideshows to share with your family and friends, even though it is only 2 days before the big day. YOU STILL HAVE TIME, here is how:
- Visit Photobucket.com and login or set up a FREE account.
- Browse all the darling designs of cards and choose your favorite to customize.
- Next, upload the image or images of your cute family.
- Edit the text by clicking on the text box.
- Make sure everything looks exactly how you want it and click “Next”.
- Now you’re ready to check out! Enter the quantity of printed cards you want to order and follow the prompts. Easy!
Here is the card I made:
The hardest part of this process is choosing a design- there were a lot that I really liked! In the end, simple won. I love how clean and simple this one is.
You can also make a simple slideshow or “Photobucket Story” featuring a variety of pictures of your family and all the fun stuff that happened this past year. Photobucket Stories are perfect for sharing via email or text, on your favorite social media platforms or embedded on your blog. So share away!
This holiday season, we want to encourage you to be “Your Best Beautiful” with the Olay Regenerist products.
I am only 32, but I want to do as much as I can to keep my skin healthy! I have a new bedtime routine that has my skin looking and feeling so much better! Here is what I do:
- First, I wash with the Regenerating Cream Cleanser. It deep cleans and exfoliates and my skin feels so smooth right after I use it!
- Next, I apply the Regenerating Eye Lifting Serum. This seems to instantly brighten the look of your overall eye area and should soften the appearance of crow’s feet in just 2 weeks.
- Lastly, I apply the Regenerist Night Recovery Cream and I leave it on my face when I go to bed. This stuff is amazing! I’ve never woken up with such an intensely moisturized skin. Apparently it “penetrates 10 surface layers deep to regenerate surface skin”… I love it!
In the morning, I will wash my face in the shower and then apply the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. This is my new favorite cream that I leave on all day. Seriously, the entire line of Olay Regenerist products have been a great way for me to get dramatic results without drastic measures.
*Please remember, all products should be used as directed on the packaging.
Here is one of the pictures from our family photo session of my daughter, Addie, and me:
(Don’t I look 20 again? Ha!!!)
Olay Regenerist is an important part of my get ready routine and helps me look and feel my best beautiful! Visit Olay.com for more information on their full line of products.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.