There’s no better way to welcome Spring than by creating a few Easter Bunny Crafts! Here are some easy bunny crafts you can make to celebrate Easter!
It is almost time for the Easter Bunny to hop his way through town and leave baskets of treats for the kiddos. Let’s celebrate this fun tradition by creating some easy Easter Bunny crafts with the kids! Here is a list of our favorite 15 Easter Bunny ideas that you can start creating today- so “hop” to it!
Easter Bunny Crafts
- Toilet paper crafts are some of my very favorite. I love these bunny toilet paper rolls from Crafts by Courtney.
- Make these darling bunny treat buckets from The Happy Scraps.
- Looking for a delicious Easter Cookie? These Bunny Tails Cookies are incredibly easy, and they use only 6 ingredients! And if you need a cute way to package these cookies or your other small treats, download our darling bunny bag toppers.
- Is there anything cuter than these bunny butt cupcakes from Spend with Pennies? Answer = No!
- We just love how simple, yet darling, these Mr. + Mrs. Bunny printable silhouettes are!
Easter Bunny Pallet Art from Design, Dining and Diapers.
- You can’t get any simpler or cuter with this easy Easter Centerpiece! Grab a few budget-friendly items from the store and get started!
- Dollar bill origami is easy and fun, so give this origami rabbit a try! Tutorial from Crafty Journal.
- Hard boiled egg bunnies from Five Heart Home.
- Celebrate the Easter holiday by making this darling Easter bunny headband craft! From Oriental Trading Company.
- These Adorable Easter Bunny Gift Bags are a breeze and turn out so cute! From Craftaholics Anonymous.
- Oreo Cookie Suckers with an Easter twist. Wouldn’t these be adorable in kids Easter baskets? From How Does She?
- I love this cute Pom Pom Easter bunny bunting! From Clean and Scentsible.
- Bunny butts are just about the cutest thing ever, so gather your supplies and make a batch of bunny butt Oreo pops with me!
- Hop right into decorating your Easter mantle with this Modern Easter Bunny Garland idea from Oriental Trading Co.
. . . . .
So there you have it!
15 Favorite Easter Bunny Crafts and Treats you can create today with the kids!
I absolutely LOVE this time of year – aren’t those ideas so fun?!
We hope you all have a happy Easter, filled with amazing memories with your family and friends.
Here are a few more Easter Ideas we think you’ll LOVE –