This Easter Egg Necklace Craft is a fun activity that your kids will love! I made these last year for each of my four kids- they are simple to put together and require just a few materials. My two year old twins were so excited to wear the necklaces around, but they had no idea there was candy inside for about an hour. When I opened the eggs and revealed the sweets inside, the looks on their faces were priceless! These would be a cute party favor, or you could use them as an invitation to a party- putting a slip of paper with party details inside. The options are endless, and the fun is guaranteed! Here is how to make them:
- Plastic Hollow Easter Eggs
- Assorted Easter Candy or other small surprises
- Small nail or sharp object
- Puncture one hole in each end of plastic Easter egg.
- Cut on piece of ribbon long enough to slip over head.
- Thread ribbon through holes in the egg and tie in a knot to prevent it from slipping out.
- Fill Easter eggs with candy or other surprises and close eggs.
- Slip over your child’s head and enjoy!