Here is the easy teacher appreciation craft I put together for Skip to my Lou’s awesome Teacher Appreciation Series. This idea is super cute and it should only take 5 minutes to put together- yay! And you could give these out not only to teachers, but all school faculty and staff- don’t forget the PTA and volunteers!
All you need are the following materials:
- Sweedish Fish Candies
- Small plastic bag
- Xacto Knife
- Free Printable (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
- Print and cut out your free printable. Using your XActo Knife, cut out the fish bowl on the printable.
- Fill a plastic bag with Sweedish Fish Candies.
- Fold over the top of the printable a crease it to make a flap on the back.
- Insert the plastic bag under the flap and staple the printable to the plastic bag.
And that’s it!
The printable comes with two different designs. The one featured above, and one that doesn’t require cutting out any fish bowl with an XActo Knife.
If you want to use the second one, simply print it and staple it to the bag of Sweedish Fish, like so:
So there you have it!
I personally love the one with the cut out fish bowl, but the other one is the easiest thing to throw together.
Which one is your favorite?