Want to add a little fall decor to your home, office, or classroom? This Layered Fall Banner is the perfect thing! And it’s totally budget friendly, so win-win.
The Perfect Fall Banner
Now that we have a beautiful built-in with a fireplace, I’m always looking forward to hanging a banner, garland, or bunting on the mantle! But if you know me at all, it HAS to be darling while also being simple and affordable. So today I’m excited to share with you this simple and quick Layered Fall Banner! It’s a quick project that adds the perfect fall touch.
You might also like these other fall printables:
Simple Fall Banner
- layered fall banner printables (download below)
- 2″ circle punch (optional, but it will make your life easier)
- hole punch (if threading the string through your banner) or tape (to tape onto the string)
- First, download and print off as many pages as you need. The pumpkins have 12 to a page, and the buffalo check has 2 flags to a page.
- Cut out your flags and use your 2″ circle punch (or scissors) to cut out the circles.
- Punch holes on the top sides of your flags and thread your string through, or just tape the string onto the back of the banner.
- Repeat with your pumpkins on a new piece of string.
- Hang up and enjoy!
Isn’t it perfect? I love it so much!
Ready to make your own Layered Fall Banner?
Hope you all have a great Fall!
This post originally published in 2016, but was updated with a printable and new images in 2018.