These darling Fourth of July milk carton treat boxes are perfect for hiding some festive treats to give away as a gift, or party favors! And creating them could not be any easier- if you have a printer and some paper you are good to go! Here is how to make them:
- Cardstock (regular paper will work too)
- Free download (link below)
- Patriotic-colored candies
- Download the free printable. (Link at the end of this post).
- Print it out- I did mine on card stock.
- Cut the milk carton out.
- Score along the fold lines.
- Fill up each box with red, white and blue candies and tape closed.
- Give them to your kids, your neighbors, family & friends!
Pretty simple. 😉
Click the links below to download the free milk carton printables:
So go. Download. Create. WIN.
Hope you all have a fantastic Fourth of July!! –xoxo
This post is part of a 4th of July Printable Blog Hop. Click HERE to see 12 Patriotic Printables from 11 of of favorite blogging friends.