Looking for some Free Valentine Art Printables? Then you’ve come to the right place! These L-O-V-E printable Scrabble Tiles are the perfect touch to bring a little love to your home this Valentine’s Day!
I’m not a huge ‘decorate with hearts’ kind of person, but I do love adding a little touch of red here and there, especially this time of year! I also have a thing for minimal is, so these Scrabble tile printables are absolutely perfect! It will cost you almost nothing, and will look amazing with any type of decor! These would also make a great gift for teachers, neighbors, friends, etc. 🙂
Free Valentine Art Printables
- LOVE Scrabble Tiles (download below)
- scissors or paper cutter
- banner option: string + tape
- life-like option: 4×6″ blocks of wood + matte mod podge
- First, print off our tiles and then cut out with scissors (if you’re one of those lucky types who can cut in a straight line), or for the rest of us, a paper cutter. 😉
- From here, you can just display anywhere you’d like! On a cork board, fridge, taped to a wall, etc.
- If you want to make this into a banner, simply cut a piece of string the desired length, then tape the tiles onto the string and hang!
- If you want to make this a little more life-like, mod podge the prints onto 4×6″ pieces of wood. Once dry, add a top coat of mod podge, let dry, and place anywhere you’d like!
Ready to create your own?
These really are simple to make, absolutely adorable, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Here’s to taking a little bit of the stress out of the Valentine Season this year! 😉
Our readers also enjoyed these awesome posts:
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms