This darling bucket of clothes + hair bows is the perfect handmade baby shower gift idea for all the soon-to-be mamas of sweet baby girls!
I like giving gifts that are thoughtful and even handmade, but I also want them to be useful! What is more useful for a little girl than a basket of clothes and matching hair bows?!
And did I mention this gift is also very budget friendly? I get invited to a baby show all.the.time. so if these items were all expensive, I would be in the poor house! I bought all of these outfits last week on clearance at Target and Walmart. They were priced at $1.87 or $2.49 each!!! Keep your eyes out for good deals then stock up!
Here is how to put it all together:
Handmade Baby Shower Gift for Girls
- small basket or bucket (This bucket is from Walmart and cost about $2.)
- interchangeable, adjustable headbands (tutorial HERE)
- ribbon, for the basket
- several little girl outfits
- Roll up each outfit and secure it with a matching headband.
- Place in the basket or bucket, then tie it up with a bow!
Add a card and you’re good to go!
Super simple, super easy, and super CUTE!
This post originally published in October 2009.