‘Tis the season to shop it up, so shop it up we shall! Call me a slave to consumerism, but I actually really love the shopping aspect of the holidays. In fact, buying gifts for others is something I find great joy in. This particular holiday gift guide is ultra girly and features gifts for the fashion savvy, the gadget guru and the beauty babe. Best of all, each item featured here is less than $25- we’re making your loved ones AND your wallet happy at the same time. You’re welcome.
- Bryden Skinny Jeans by Hollister $19.00
- Blouson Dress by A. Byer $17.20
- Striped Boatneck Sweater from Love Always $12.97
- Westward Beach Burnout T-Shirt from Hollister $9.98
- Pencil Skirt from Rafaella $16.99
- Black Ballet Flats by AEO $17.97
- Slingback Pumps with Bow by Ellen Tracy $17.80
- Plaid Slip On Sneaker by AEO $17.97
- Wedge Sandals by Adrienne Vittadini $17.80
- Fabric Flats by Steve Madden $16.86
- Gemstone Ring from AEO $5.70
- Aviator Glasses from Claire’s $5.00
- Basic Dot Socks by Relativity $3.98
- Sofie medium satchel by Sole Society $21.98
- Janelle Black Bag by Sole Society $23.98
MAKEUP & BEAUTY
- Bamboo 5 Pc Brush Set by EcoTools $11.99
- Lip Glaze Trio by Stila $15.00
- Prime and Perfect Set by Bare Essentials $15.00
- Facial Towelettes by Burts Bees $4.79
- The Nudes Eye Shadow by Maybelline 12.49
- Quiche and Creme Brulee Dishes from Cordon Bleu $14.95
- Specialty Cake Pan from Cake Boss $14.99
- Split NonStick Pie Pan from Chicago Metalic $15.95
- 4 Strapped Loaf Pans from USA $24.99
- NonStick Meatloaf Pan from Xtraordinary Home $14.95
Ok, so here is where it gets even better.
All of the above items are found on ONE website AND they ship for FREE!!!!!
Have you heard of the site ShopRunner.com?
I hadn’t heard of it before a couple weeks ago, but it is my new obsession. I love a good deal, and that is what Shop Runner is all about- they find awesome deals from over a hundred online sites- Hollister, Bon-Ton, Spanx, Toys R Us, and MORE. They put all of these deals on their site and you are free to browse all the hottest sales in one spot.
OH, and there is MORE!!
If you’re like me, you hate paying for shipping. Often times the shipping price on a killer sale item ruins the entire potential purchase. Who wants to pay $10.95 to ship something on sale for six dollars? No thanks! And this is perhaps where Shop Runner makes me the happiest- Shop Runner members get unlimited 2-Day shipping for FREE!!!!!! (Can I get an “Amen!”??)
There is nothing that makes me happier than shopping online and knowing that the price shown is the price I’ll pay because there is absolutely no shipping costs! (AND I get those products in 2 days. Yep, I am totally hooked.)
So here is the run-down….
USUALLY a membership to Shop Runner is $79 a year (which is less than I pay annually in shipping charges, so it really isn’t a bad deal.) BUUUUUT, there is a FREE holiday membership offer going on RIGHT NOW you need to take advantage of:
Simply spend $100 on one order at any of the 100+ ShopRunner partner stores and get a ShopRunner membership free for a 1 year!!!!
That means you can get all the ShopRunner member benefits simply by signing up and doing some of the holiday shopping you were going to do anyway! (See a full list of partner stores HERE and you’ll see what I am talking about!)
Here are a few more membership perks:
- Free Return Shipping: No risk shopping. If you don’t love it, send it back for free
- Member Only Deals: Early access to sales events and exclusive offers for members
- Express Checkout: Fewer clicks between you and your stuff
- ShopRunner Central: Track all your online shopping receipts in one place
…… and did I mention Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping?!? Get it. Thousands of brands shipped fast and free!!!
(Why are you still reading this? GO NOW AND SIGN UP!!!!)
Shoprunner.com is the best way to shop online for the stuff you love. Visit www.shoprunner.com/2014holidayoffer to sign up! Plus, for a limited time only, make a $100 purchase at a partner store and get a 1-year membership to ShopRunner.com for free! A $79 Value!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ShopRunner. The opinions and text are all mine.