Halloween might be the funnest holiday to cook for! Here are 30 festive favorites!
1. Witches Brew || Somewhat Simple
2. Halloween Soda Labels || Somewhat Simple
3. Jack-O-Lantern Drinks || Homes.com
4. Spooky White Hot Cocoa || Your Homebased Mom
5. Black Lemonade || Instructables
6. Worm Infested Party Drink || I Dig Pinterest
7. Sparkling Cranberry Orange Eyeball Punch ||The Novice Chef
8. Chicken Boo-dle Soup || Morgan Manages Mommyhood
9. Mummy Dogs || Somewhat Simple
10. Goblin Eyes Deviled Eggs || Somewhat Simple
11. Sand Witches || from Lisa Storms
12. Spider Pancakes || from Tidy Mom
13. Ghost Pancakes || Somewhat Simple
14. Barfing Pumpkin Guacamole || Somewhat Simple
15. Ghostly Goulash || Somewhat Simple
16. Witches Fingers || Somewhat Simple
17. Tangerine Jack-O-Lanterns || Disney Baby
18. Tangerine Pumpkins + Ghost Bananas || Flo & Grace
19. Halloween Spaghetti || The 36th Avenue
20. Spider Pizzas || Recipe Runner
21. Spider Web Taco Dip || Palatable Pastime
22. Pumpkin Pasta Alfredo || Yellow Bliss Road
23. Bone Bread Sticks || Just A Taste
24. Mummy Jalapeno Poppers || Frugal Coupon Living
25. Hot Dog Fingers || Party Tipz
26. Vanilla Ghost Milk Shakes || Lil Luna
27. Skull Guacamole || No Biggie
28. Macaroni and Cheese Pumpkin Cups || My Recipe Magic
29. Skeleton Mini Pizzas || Plain Chicken
30. Intestine Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls || Nerdist
(I seriously debated on using that last one because it looks so disgusting!!!!)
. . . . .
Is there a Halloween food recipe you like to make this time of year?
Leave me a comment, I’d LOVE to hear about it!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in October 2010. It was updated with new favorites in October 2017.
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our FREE Home Organization Binder Printables + weekly updates filled with creative inspiration and exclusive freebies!